” FAMI MULTIAZIONE” – InterActions Project in Piedmont - Action 1 EducAtion
Specific objectives of the project:
1. To deepen the knowledge of the Italian language of scientific disciplines, to favour the achievement of levels of lexical competence adequate to that foreseen by the learning objectives of the different school cycles.
2. To strengthen the linguistic skills of second-generation students, who cannot benefit from a correct Italian-language environment and therefore risk being penalized in their scholastic path
3. To enhance the skills of the students and strengthen their involvement in the study process through practical-experiential workshops (painting, music, juggling, photography).
4. To promote school integration through sport
5. To promote the involvement of parents in children's education practices through joint Italian reading laboratories
Year(s): School year 2017/2018
Target group(s): Non-EU children between 3 and 16 years attending school
Supporting paths and L2 language consolidation conducted through the use of different methodologies (comics, board games, websites, theatre, informal conversation with peers and formal with adults).
Laboratories for the language of communication for newly immigrated students, also through the support of linguistic mediators.
Enhancement and linguistic enrichment workshops for second-generation pupils of pre-school and early primary school (learn or deepen the knowledge of the Italian language through play activities).
Courses and workshops are carried out during school and extra-school hours, even during the summer, managed by specialized teachers, with the support of peers or local students, mediators and educators (together with the teacher the presence of a tutor is always foreseen) .
The activities outside school hours are carried out by private partners and coordinated and agreed with the teachers of the schools.
Type of product
? Course / Training
Brief description of the product / outcome / method
Impact on target groups / Transferability potential
Improve the level of knowledge of the Italian language.
Prevent school failure, dispersion and school abandon
Active involvement of non-EU families
Promoter of the initiative
Name of organization / individual: PIEDMONT REGION
Website: PIEDMONT REGION
Contacts: Sonia Vono Immigration office Social Cohesion Management