Establishment of a National Register of Greek and Foreign NonGovernmental Organizations (NGOs) active in the field of international protection, migration and social integration issues
A national Register of Greek and Foreign Non- Governmental Organizations (NGOs) which are active on international protection, migration and social integration issues shall be established and kept in the Unit of the NGOs Register and Cooperation with Civil Society Entities, of Directorate of Social Integration, under the General Secretariat for Migration Policy .
Target group(s): Migrants
The National Register shall include data on:
• Identification details of the entity (name, geographic scope of activation, etc.)
• Information on the establishment (documents constituting or evidencing the requisite power),
• Fiscal information,
• Financial information(balance sheet/ financial report-budget etc.),
• Details of the legal representative in Greece • Services provided ( beneficiaries/ target group/ areas of activities etc.),
• Paid staff/ volunteers and duration of their stay and employment,
• Actions of the entity (A summary report of projects implemented over the last two years, which must comprise at least : the operation of structures/ type/ name/ number of beneficiaries/operational costs, services provided through the structures, actions implemented by the entity over the last two years, number of activities implemented per category of actions/ titles of activities, beneficiaries, cooperation with other entities, current interventions).
This register shall be updated regularly. Greek and foreign NGOs are obliged to keep updated without delay all information on subsequent changes/ modifications (mainly, closing down or leaving the Greek territory or withdrawing from the field of actions).
Type of product
Brief description of the product / outcome / method
Impact on target groups / Transferability potential
Promoter of the initiative
Name of organization / individual: Greek Ministry of Interior